Take Routes 5&20 headed East. From there you can take one of two routes:
1) You can take the 5&20 "Bypass" to the south end of Main Street. From there, turn left on to Main Street and follow the directions above
- or -
2) As you continue on 5&20 down the hill into the city of Canandaigua, 5&20 turns into West Avenue. Continue on West Ave. toward Main Street. Turn right onto Main Street. Continue South on Main Street and take you first Left IMMEDIATELY after the railroad tracks. Turn left onto Niagara Street, find a place to park in any of the "Green" areas and lots above. Then follow *
Take Routes 5&20 headed west until you come to Main Street in Canandaigua. Turn right onto Main Street and head North. Make your way over to the right lane. As you reach your fourth traffic signal, turn right onto Niagara Street. After turning right onto Niagara Street, find a place to park in any of the "Green" areas and lots above. Then follow *
Once in the parking lot, enter through the door on Niagara Street, and take the stairs to the second floor.
Take Route 490 East from the city, and take the route 96 exit, or go all the way to the end and get on the NYS Thruway.
• From the Route 96 exit, continue through the village of Victor until you come to Route 332. Turn right onto 332 South and head toward the city of Canandaigua.
• On the NYS Thruway (exit 45) head EAST toward Albany until you come to the Canandaigua exit (exit 44). Continue to travel on 332 South and head toward the city of Canandaigua.
• Once in the city of Canandaigua, continue South on Main Street for about five miles until you come to Niagara Street. Turn left onto Niagara Street. Park anywhere you can find a place located in the "Green" area of the map, and head to the door at the back corner.